Terms and Conditions of Hello Real Estate Competition (Win Hello Premium Package)
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion will be assessed by the Hello Real Estate Australia staff against a criteria including:
- Logistical considerations
- Timeframes around the sale of the nominated property
- Entry is open to residents of Victoria (Australia) only. However, employees and their immediate families of Hello Real Estate, and their associated agencies and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter (the winner will be drawn on the 16th of February 2017).
- To enter participants must complete the form located at: https://www.hello.com.au/hello-competition/
- In return the entrant agrees to:
- Normal terms and conditions pertaining to Hello Real Estate and the Premium Package offered by Hello Real Estate*: https://www.hello.com.au/privacy-policy/
*If the property cannot be sold within a 6 month period from commencement of the premium package, Hello Real Estate reserves the right to conclude all operations pertaining to the premium service package, whilst maintaining the right to have unlimited authority to distribute any content that has been created as a result of the competition (see below).
- Make the nominated property available at a specified time for promotional activities, including but not limited to photography and videography (allow one business day).
- The prize in non-transferable and must be held at the nominated propert
- Sign an authority permitting unlimited use and distribution of the content (audio, visual and any other information or content) by Hello Real Estate and or any other third party they nominate.
- The nominees, shortlisted parties and winners will not incur any cost nor can they demand any fee or remuneration.
- All nominees agree that Hello Real Estate may use the content of the nomination and any associated images at any time, for any purpose, most likely to include data analysis or commentary within the publishing activities of the business. Identifying information like surnames and street addresses or contact details like emails or phone numbers will never be published, sold or shared.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and our requirements.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, caused by the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion.
The Promoter is Hello Real Estate Australia (Licensing Partners Pty Ltd T/A Hello Real Estate) of 24A 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189