Lot 10 Pope Avenue, The Grove Estate., Nambour QLD 4560
$460,000-$485,000See all properties in this area
Looking for Lifestyle and/or for Investment on the Sunshine Coast?
Hello, is it me you’re looking for? I’m a rare opportunity to purchase a duplex pair in a lovely emerging suburb in Nambour on the Sunshine Coast, purchase one individually from $460,000 to $485,000 or buy both. Perfect for a range of buyers and suitable for SMSF’s.
We are two beautifully designed townhouses offering extra-large space of 200m2 each and an abundance of quality inclusions in our brand new house and land package.
My building features will include:
• Custom made kitchens, stone bench tops to kitchens and bathrooms
• Air conditioning to living area and main bedrooms
• Stainless steel SMEG cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher
• Stainless steel SMEG canopy rangehood
• Designer exterior as per plans, render and clad, rendered dual letterbox
• Turf laid complete to street, landscaping to front as per council requirements
• Fencing to all boundaries including dividing fences, access gates and returns
• Tiling to all living areas downstairs, Timber floor to upper living areas, Carpets to bedrooms
• Underoof alfresco areas, tiled finish in exterior grade non-slip tiles
• Exposed aggregate driveway as per requirements, pathway to clothesline both houses
• NBN, TV & phone points
• Blinds to all windows and sliding doors
• Security screens to all doors and windows
• Fire rated parti wall installed between homes
• So much more 😉
I am an attractive full turn-key complete package that offers $485 p/w per house (5.2% to $5.5% gross yield) rental income for the investor seeking to start or expand their portfolio. Maybe you’d like to live in one and rent the other, or rent both for twice the return.
First Home Buyers would be on a winner here also. You’ll be getting a lot of home from only $460,000 and can take advantage of the Queensland Government’s $20,000 grant.
Or maybe you’re an empty nester or growing family. This opportunity really does fit all scenarios.
Just 10 mins from the Maroochydore CBD, and 5 mins from the convenience of Nambour’s shopping centres, hospital and rail access to Brisbane. Nambour, gateway to the stunning Sunshine Coast Hinterland is an emerging cultural hub with a thriving rural community. Some quirky shops and cafes dot the street between government buildings and the town is also home to a number of events such as the renowned Queensland Garden Expo, the Sunshine Coast show, the South Queensland Caravan, Camping and fishing Expo and nearby Big Pineapple Music Festival are some the events that Nambour host.
Say hello today, to find out more. We look forward to speaking with you.