Lot 416 Carron Court, Savannah Woods, Brassall QLD 4305
Two Homes in One Investor's Delight
I offer unparalleled returns for the investor seeking to expand their portfolio with my two homes in one. Two sets of keys with a single title and no strata fees to pay. I am also an attractive proposition for those looking for integrated accommodation for extended family or perhaps the kids as they become more independent. I’m going to be built on a large corner block with a good sized front yard which faces north to receive the sun all day. My main residence is also at the front to receive good sun and views. It has 3 double bedrooms all with built-in robes and a generous en-suite to the main. A full bench kitchen, fully air-conditioned, dining and living areas leading out onto a 9m 2 alfresco area.
My second home features a large separate entry porch and comprises of a main bedroom plus a very generous study which can double as a single bedroom. The main bedroom has built-in robes and a two-way bathroom to suit.
I will be a 21.7 square home on a large 600 m 2 corner block with 5-bedroom potential just waiting for that savvy investor. My investor benefits include:
• Two sets of rental income producing a higher yield, making this a very attractive investment
• Lower vacancy risk due to the secondary rental income
• No strata fees as both residences are on the same title
• Only one set of Council rates and water rates, as opposed to strata titled dwellings
• Yet separate water meters, electricity bills, gas meters and phone lines are provided
• Study in Unit 2 can have multiple functionality, children, visitors, study, hobbies.
Savannah Woods Estate, Brassall, Ipswich is in one of Australia’s fastest growth areas. It’s approximately 25mins west of the Brisbane CBD with a current estimated population of 185,000, forecast to climb to 435,000 by the year 2031. The area is a major commercial and industrial centre and is home to Australia’s largest air force base. Plans are underway for Ipswich to gain two new gas-fired power stations including the largest gas-fired power station in Australia.
– 25-30minutes to Brisbane
– 45minutes to Gold Coast
– Walking distance to shops & schools including Woolworths
– Strong population & economic growth
– Large deficiency of housing with a high yield