Lot 6 Cronin Street, Morayfield Heights, Morayfield QLD 4506
$525,850See all properties in this area
Two Homes in One. 6.23% Yield in a High Growth Area*
I am an attractive turn-key complete package that offers equally attractive returns for the investor seeking to expand their portfolio with my two homes in one. Two sets of keys with a single title and no strata fees to pay. My first house consists of four bedrooms and two bathrooms, whilst my second house offers two bedrooms and one bathroom.
First Home Buyers would be on a winner here also. Because of the single title you may be eligible to take advantage of the Queensland Government’s $20,000 grant, live in one home and earn an income from the other. Not only would you propel yourself from tenant to ownership, but you’ll be off to an incredible start as a property investor.
My investor benefits include:
• Two sets of rental income producing a higher yield, making this a very attractive investment;
• Lower vacancy risk due to the secondary rental income
• No strata fees as both residences are on the same title
• Only one set of Council rates and water rates, as opposed to strata titled dwellings
• Separate water meters, electricity bills, gas meters and phone lines are provided
• $350-$370/week for the 4-bedroom home & $260-$280/week for the 2-bedroom home. A gross yield of between 6.03% & 6.42%
• High quality local developer who provides the opportunity to view the progress of your build online.
Some of my inclusions are:
• 20 Year Structural guarantee
• Stone benchtops to kitchens
• 2 x Split System air-conditioners
• Quality fixtures & fittings
• Energy efficient down lights
*My location of Morayfield Heights is situated in the fast-growing Moreton Bay region, also known as the economic heart of the Northern Growth Corridor of South East Queensland, Caboolture and Morayfield are set for massive population and employment growth. Over the next 5 and 10 years, Caboolture’s population is expected to grow annually at rates that are double Queensland’s 5-year and 10-year growth rates. From 23,000 people in 2011, Caboolture’s population is forecasted to double and exceed 40,500 people by 2036. Morayfield’s population over the next 25 years is projected to grow 5.2% a year, which is more than double Queensland’s 25-year growth rate of 1.9% a year. By 2036, forecasts suggest Morayfield’s population would have tripled, from 5,000 to 18,000 people.
My site is close to all amenities including schools, a major Railway Station and Shopping Centre complex with Cinemas. I’m a 30-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD going south or the world class beaches of the Sunshine Coast heading north. The suburb of Morayfield has an approximate area of 40 km and is surrounded by the suburbs of Bellmere, Burpengary, Burpengary East, Caboolture South, Moorina, Narangba and Upper Caboolture. It is within the state electorate of Morayfield and within the federal electorate of Longman.