off Cassels Road, Carrowbrook NSW 2330
A UNIQUE SECLUDED RETREAT WITH A MYRIAD OF POSSIBILITIES
I am a secluded mountain retreat hidden away in a gorgeous natural idyll brimming with abundant flora and fauna. Situated in the hills of the Mount Royal Range, accessed by a scenic 45 minute drive from Singleton, passing the well-known camping ground of Lake St Clair popular for boating and fishing. I have rain forest and large timber trees mainly on flat to undulating land with multiple tracks established for your walking pleasure.
With a plantation of Australian native Proteas, Waratahs and Leucodendrons already providing a small profit, and an orchard with citrus, olive and cork trees both in fenced areas, I am quite unique for the area. The large dam on the retreat always has water and there is irrigation piping running to the plantation and orchard both with potential for further development. Included is a dinghy with a shelter, oars and life jackets.
I have approximately 2 hectares of maintained grassy areas around the workman’s shed to run and play. There are abundant opportunities for exploration for the kids while the adults put out a recliner and read a book or just enjoy the peace and quiet. To help maintain the tracks and grassy areas a 455 John Deere tractor/mower is included in the sale.
The comfortable workman’s shed comprises:
• Easily sleeps 8 people
• Double sized waterbed and single bed, wardrobe and drawers in the bedroom
• Two solar panels for lights and radio
• Connected landline phone and mobile and television reception
• Kitchen unit, stainless steel sink and ample cupboards and bench space
• Lounge area transforms into another sleeping area and has a pot belly stove
• Flush toilet, laundry tubs and hot shower with 40 gallon hot water tank
• Large water tank
Call for a private inspection today as this is a unique opportunity you need to explore.
• Land 16.19 hectares, 700 metres altitude
• Secluded mountain retreat
• Australian native flower plantation and orchard
• Comfortable workman’s shed
• Solar panels, landline connection and mobile and television reception
• Large dam with dinghy
• Close proximity to Lake St Clair
• Established walking tracks
• John Deere tractor/mower